On your mark, get set and shoot! The North Dakota Stockmen's Association is now accepting entries for its annual Photography Contest. Entries will be evaluated in a people's-choice format at the 2013 NDSA Annual Convention & Trade Show Sept. 27-29 in Fargo.
Best photo wins $100 and two honorable mentions will receive $50 each. Photos must be rural or livestock related and taken in North Dakota. Glossy photographs are preferred over those with matte finishes, however both types are accepted.
All entries become the property of the North Dakota Stockmen’s Association with all rights to the photograph.
Entry deadline is Sept. 15.
1. Entries must be colored 8" x 10" or 8" X 12" prints.
2. Entries must include a three-line address and phone number and be mailed to 407 S. Second St., Bismarck, ND 58504.
3. Only North Dakota rural or livestock photos will be accepted.
4. All entries become the property of the North Dakota Stockmen’s Association, with all rights to the photograph.
5. Best photo wins $100. Two honorable mentions win $50 each.
6. Entry deadline is Sept. 15.