2023 Photography Contest
It's time for the 2023 NDSA Photography Contest. In a digital format, the North Dakota Stockmen's Association is now accepting entries for its annual contest. To submit entries, follow the button on the bottom and answer the required fields in the form link.
The North Dakota Stockmen's Association is not responsible for monitoring entries that do not have photos attached. If you have questions, please e-mail email@example.com. Do not email entries to Elizabeth Neshem - photos not submitted through the form will not be entered.
Please use the form to enter photos in the 2023 North Dakota Stockmen's Association's Photography Contest. Please read all rules before submitting.
• Contest is open to all North Dakota Stockmen's Association members.
• Images should be in mega-pixel digital format, from a camera or camera phone. No screenshots.
• Entries must be rural or livestock related and taken in North Dakota.
• All entries become property of the North Dakota Stockmen's Association and may be used in any capacity (magazine, social media, print ads, etc.) without advance notice.
• Entries must be received by 11:59 pm CT, September 1, 2023.
• There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
• First-, second- and third-place photographs will be selected and awarded $100, $75 and $50, respectively.
Entries will be evaluated in a people’s-choice format, first online, with those receiving top votes moving on to in-person voting at the 2023 NDSA Annual Convention & Trade Show Sept. 28-30 at the Roughrider Center in Watford City. The winners will be announced during the general session on Sept. 30.